Welcome to Bundle Bumps.
This blog is my personal chronicle of trying to conceive a bun in the oven through having a bundle of joy. Problem is, I'm fighting infertility.

September 30, 2012

When You Hit Rock Bottom and We're at the Bottom

I haven't posted in a while.  Physically, nothing has changed and I'm still very un-pregnant.

Life wise, that's another tale to tell.  Sadly our life situation is causing us to make some changes to our family plan.  Changes I don't want to have to make.

We have decided to put baby making on hold for the next few months.

Like I said, not a choice we wanted to make.  But things have gotten financially hard for us.  Money's gotten so tight that we need to move out of our apartment when our lease is up November 30th.  Thankfully some friends have offered to let us move into their rental house with them in Navarre.  We'll be going on their lease and living there for at least a year.  We're excited as many good things are going to come out of this.

So, I'm saving my fertility medication and we wont start actively trying until things become more stable.  Which shouldn't be long if the job offer from Lockheed Martin works out.  Did I just say that? Yes I did!  Chris had a job interview and got offered the job he applied for back in March.  We just need to hang in until that pay starts kicking in. (We should also be able to get health insurance through his employer as well, so treatments should start up again soon!)

Like I said, things suck now but good things are in store for us.

I knew God had a plan for us.  And that everything that happens has a reason.  Who knows, we might stop trying and BAM after a year and ten months of trying get pregnant on a natural cycle.  It's happened to other women.

No matter what you're going through, don't stop praying.  God is there and he answers prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...