Welcome to Bundle Bumps.
This blog is my personal chronicle of trying to conceive a bun in the oven through having a bundle of joy. Problem is, I'm fighting infertility.

December 3, 2010

About Me

It all began when two people fell in love...

I was born into the world in 1986.  I grew up in Washington state with a crazy mixed up family. But I love them anyway.  Graduated in 2005 from Tumwater high school. Started junior college and started classes to be a music education major.

The fairy tale begins...

In September 2006, I met my to-be husband at my brothers wedding.  It was instant attraction and we started dating shortly after meeting, even though he had to return back to Alaska because he was stationed at Elmendorf AFB.  I flew up to visit him a few times and we talked every day via phone or chat.  Not six months later, in April of 2007, during his PCS move to Florida he asked me to marry him.  I said yes.

I went to university later that year and the separation was killing me.  I flew to Florida over winter break, and he left for Iraq a few days before the New Year.  We set a date for our wedding a month after he returned, in May of 2008.  Chris flew up from Florida, came to my tiny college town, and we got married in a judge's office with my family there.

A month later I packed up my things and moved to Florida.

I was a homemaker for a month before I got bored and got a job hosting for a restaurant.  A year later in 2009, I was sick of being treated crappy by customers and started taking classes to be a preschool teacher.  I began an internship at the college child care center and got hired a few months later.  I have been teaching preschool since.

Every relationship has it's rocky moments...

Chris deployed to Afghanistan in April of 2010.  It was a hard 5 months while he was away.  But we made it through and decided we'd start trying for a family shortly after he got back in September.

We've been trying for just over a year now and cannot wait until we finally have our little bundle of joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...