Welcome to Bundle Bumps.
This blog is my personal chronicle of trying to conceive a bun in the oven through having a bundle of joy. Problem is, I'm fighting infertility.

October 7, 2012

A Celebration of My Journey Through Charms

Each day I'm a different person than the day before.  With God's help, and all that I've made it through, I wake up a stronger person.  I wake up wiser with the knowledge of another day behind me.  And somehow I am getting to a place of acceptance concerning our journey to parenthood.

That's got to count for something.

To celebrate and represent my journey, I had the idea to make a charm bracelet.  I really like the look of the Pandora charm bracelets, but honestly cannot afford one right now.  So I looked other places to design my bracelet.  I was pleased when I found Michaels carries two lines that look similar to the designer brand.  Using coupons and buying items on sale, I made a charm bracelet for a fraction of what a Pandora bracelet would cost.  In fact my whole bracelet, beads and all, cost as much as one measly charm would from Pandora.  Nice, huh?


Each charm and bead are symbolic to me.  And I will wear this bracelet proudly as it represents part of who I am.



I adore my charm bracelet, but here's saying I wouldn't mind a real honest to goodness Pandora one too.  Maybe someday. (Nudge nudge, husband!)


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. To find out more about the rules, the award and what you do check out this post blog. :)
    http://amandaandkennethgriswold.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...